We offer training for a variety of organizations; from corporations and non-profits and churches, to clubs and schools. Choose one of our available trainings or consultation programs or give us a call to develop something special for you.
David A. Betz is a twenty-five-year veteran of the Harford County, MD Sheriff’s Office and is the former director for the Harford County Child Advocacy Center. He was recently employed with Deere and Company as the Manger for Security in Black Hawk County, Iowa.
Dave served in many capacities during his career to include the investigation of child abuse cases from 1998 to 2011; Public Information Officer/Spokesperson; member of the Special Response Team, assignments within the Patrol Division and instructor for workplace violence prevention and many other programs. He also has consulted with many organizations and churches regarding policies and procedures surrounding the care and safety of our most precious gifts; children.
He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Liberty University and a Master’s Degree in Management from Johns Hopkins University. He also holds certifications as a Certified Protection Professional and a Professional Certified Investigator from the American Society for Industrial Security. He is also a member of the Association for Threat Assessment Professionals, the International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect, and the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children.
Available Training, Awareness, and Consultation Programs
- Work Place Violence (Compliance, Active Killers, Policy)
- Actively Listening
- Team Building
- Sex Offender Awareness
- Home Security
- Personality/Generational Differences
- Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Awareness
- Shoplifting Prevention/Response
- Required Reporting of Child Abuse
- Child safety programs
- Customized programs for your organization
- CSEC (Commercial Sexually Exploited Children)
- Building Strategic Partnerships
- Collaboration, Communication, and Actively Listening
- Multi-Disciplinary Response to Child Abuse Investigations
- Executive Team Building
- Armed Intruder Response
- Security & Workplace Violence
- Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace
- Strategic Planning
- Advanced Child Abuse Investigations